Pre-conception support can include support through IVF, IUI, ICI, egg retrievals, donor material selection, and more. The needs of someone on a fertility journey are specific, and pre-conception doulas are there to provide a wide range of support.
Pre-conception doulas can:
- guide you through the fertility process and procedures
- explain your options for getting pregnant
- help you prepare for different procedures by talking through what to expect
- touch base with you following each medical appointment
- be on-call for questions and emotional support
Support is offered monthly (ideal for journeys like IVF) or via 1:1 consultations.
Scale your package to meet your needs.
Postpartum support means doing whatever needs doing to make the birthing person feel comfortable in their home, including laundry, meal preparation, older sibling care, and newborn care. Postpartum doulas allow birthing folks and partners to get some rest, bathe, or otherwise take care of their needs. When you hire a postpartum doula, you are hiring someone you can trust with the care of your newborn.